The Amplivox 170 is an ideal screening audiometer with both manual and automatic test functions.
Test results can be recorded manually, saved in memory for future use, printed with the optional printer, or transferred to a PC installed with Amplivox audibase software for statistical analysis of audiogram results.
• Pure tone audiometry
• Integrated talk forward function
• Compact and lightweight (27cm x 17.5cm x 68cm)
• Threshold retention function (during test)
• Internal memory, connection to thermal printer and/or PC
• USB connectivity
• Frequency range: 125 - 8000Hz
• Attenuation range: -10 - 100dBHL