Portable and powerful, Front Row Juno is the all-inclusive digital sound system that can be set up in just minutes.
Its multi-speaker 2.1 array delivers excellent stereo sound coverage in an affordable and manageable package.
Juno is the perfect audio solution for today's dynamic, modern learning environments; it maximise student engagement by enabling wireless streaming of instructional content using Bluetooth technology.
It is so easy to use with inbuilt touchscreen, single button microphone control, and voice commands. The next-generation Adapto digital engine actively scans audio 375 times per second to suppress feedback squeal before it even starts. Juno’s desktop software also allows for use with any PC or interactive whiteboard.
Various packages are available making the Juno even more versatile including additional student microphones, additional wall or ceiling speakers, carry bag, and wall mounting bracket.
Loaded with options including bluetooth connectivity and one-step, voice-activated recording and sharing of screen content.
• Automatic feedback suppression and Optivoice speech clarification
• 2.1 stereo line array, expandable with ceiling or wall speakers
• LCD touch interface
• Class2Class distance-learning support
• Bluetooth enabled for easy wireless audio streaming from multiple devices
• Built-in recording mode with lesson capture
• Docking station for easy to charge microphones
• Voice activated controls