The new Madsen Zodiac is an advanced Tympanometer delivering an easy to use combination of control, confidence and efficiency. It is available in three versions, Clinical, Diagnostic and Quick Check.
The new ergonomic light weight diagnostic probe is more comfortable to hold, achieves an easier seal and has fewer parts making it more reliable and easier to clean.
The Dual Probe option allows you to have both the screening probe and the diagnostic probe connected simultaneously resulting in more efficient testing.
Designed with light indicators on the probes to clearly notify you which ear you are testing and the status of the test. Probe lights with Audio feedback will alert you in the instance of a broken seal and the automatic pump reset reduces any disruption to your test.
The new Tymp History comparison feature allows you to easily compare test results.
• Easy one touch / one function buttons with LED lights.
• Uses EasyLock probe tips
• Large colour screen
• OTOsuite software
• Tympanometry (226 & 1000 Hz), reflex screening/threshold/decay (both ipsi & contra) and Eustachian Tube Function (ETF)
• Option to add Built-in printer
• Long, robust cables give you freedom of movement.
• Three probe types available
• Clinical testing
• Dual Probe™ functionality
• Sweep/auto tympanometry
• Noah compatibility
• Tymp History comparison functionality
• Automatic test sequences
• Small 26cm x 24cm footprint
• Available in both Stand-alone or PC-based versions