Precision Acoustics Puppet Boxes are specifically designed for Visual Reinforcement Audiometry. Boxes are easy to operate with a remote control panel having options to select each box, automated puppet, LED lights and sound as required.
Included in our puppet boxes are speakers for Free Field hearing tests allowing flexibility to test anyone from children to adults. A choice of drivers are also available for higher levels of testing as required.
Precision Acoustics will not only supply the equipment but also install and calibrate it for you. Puppet boxes can be customised as required and have a range of interchangeable puppets. See below links our Puppet boxes in action.
• Operation via Hand or Foot switch
• Can operate from outside or within booth
• Variety of components available including Puppets, amplifiers and speakers
• Standard dimensions 33cm wide x 83cm tall x 27cm deep (Include speakers)
• Optional mini-box 33cm wide x 57cm tall x 27cm deep (without speakers)
• Option to modify or update your current Puppet boxes also available
• Units use low voltage throughout the electronics and the control unit for added safety in the test environment. (especially important for use with children)