SV 102+ Dual Channel Noise Dosimeter has been designed for the accurate measurement of noise exposure to ISO 9612 and MIRE (microphone in real ear) measurements to ISO 11904-1. The high resolution, full color OLED screen makes it easy to use and easy to read; even in full daylight.
A MicroSD card allows incredible amount of storage capability. Sampling rate of 48 kHz enables the measurement of sound in the full frequency band.
The SV102+ has the ability to simultaneously analyze 1/1 octave and record audio events resulting in the most accurate method for the correct selection of hearing protection to ISO 4869-2. The simultaneous audio recording allows the user to capture and eliminate false sounds affecting the result of exposure to noise.
The dual channel SV102 + gives the unique opportunity to assess the exposure on both sides of the head simultaneously. This allows accurate measurement of noise coming from a dominant directional source compared to placing a microphone on only one side possibly understating the true level of noise exposure. The two channel technology also allows simultaneous measurement of noise both outside and inside any hearing protection with the use of a SV25S MIRE microphone.
Using the SV102 + in conjunction with a special microphone probe placed at the entrance of the ear canal, allows MIRE measurement involving the sound in the ear itself and performing a one-third octave band analysis on it.
- Automatic calibration thanks to the TEDS technology
- MicroSD card 4GB
- USB interface
- Dual channel Acoustic Dosimeter conforming to IEC 61252 and ANSI S1.25-1991
- Dual channel class 2, Sound Level Meter conforming to IEC 61672
- Dual channel 1/1 octave analysis (option)
- Dual channel 1/3 octave analysis (option)
- Single measurement range
- Measurement range 45 dBA RMS ÷ 141 dBA Peak
- MIRE measurement technique with SV 25S (optional hadrware required)
- Individual evaluation of the HPDs attenuation in real-world
- Three parallel independent profiles per channel
- Advanced data logger with audio-events-recording (option)
- Integration time programmable up to 24 h
- Power supply by two AA rechargeable or standard batteries
- Compact and light weight 260 grams